The cleaning method of acrylic bathtub is as follows:
1. Don't use rough cloth, steel ball, scouring pad and other hard materials to wipe the bathtub, otherwise it will abrade the surface of the bathtub and form scratches.
2. You can use neutral liquid detergent (such as dishwashing liquid, glass water, etc.) or soft cloth and sponge, such as cotton cloth.
3. Do not use abrasive or highly alkaline cleaning products, and do not use strong acid and strong alkaline detergents.
4. Acrylic bathtub itself has the characteristics of antibacterial and easy cleaning. Generally, it is recommended to clean it about 2 times a month to reduce the growth of bacteria.
5. There are some simple ways to clean the bathtub. If soaking in vinegar, soak the rag in the vinegar, then cover the rag on the stained area and let it stand overnight. The next day, use baking soda to prepare the vinegar to clean the area, and the stain will be cleaned.