1. Before installing the bathtub, install the drainage fittings and test for water leakage.
2. Before installing the bathtub with iron bracket, check whether the ground at the installation location is flat.
3. When installing the bathtub, adjust the position of the bathtub to be on the horizontal line with the help of a spirit level.
4. The part of the bathtub against the wall should keep a gap of 3-5mm with the wall, and use soft polyethylene or similar materials as cushioning materials.
5. There should be a gap of at least 5mm between the bottom of the bathtub and the tiles.
6. A gap of 20mm should be left between the lower edge of the skirt of the bathtub and the floor decoration materials, and the gap should be sealed with cushioning materials and sealing materials.
7. The drain fittings inserted into the ground drain pipe must be inserted at least 50mm or more to check whether the connection is tight to prevent water leakage.
8. If you are installing a massage bathtub, you must install a grounding wire and a leakage protection switch.
9. Leave a manhole near the drain of the bathtub.
10. When installing the bathtub, it is best to cover the surface of the bathtub with a protective film to prevent scratches.
11. Don't fill the back of the bathtub with cement mortar to prevent damage to the bathtub.
12. Move gently during installation, and don't hit the bathtub with hard objects.
13. When installing the bathtub, do not stand in the bathtub or put heavy objects in the bathtub, which may damage the bathtub.
14. After all the bathtub accessories are installed, the bathtub can be used 24 hours later.