The shower room is the protagonist of many sanitary wares in the bathroom, so you must carefully consider it when choosing a shower room. However, many people do not have experience in buying and selling in this area, so it is often difficult to buy ideal products. There are mainly two types of shower rooms on the market, one is stainless steel, the other is aluminum alloy, but how to distinguish the two? Next, MAVAW (ZHEJIANG) SMART HOME CO., LTD. will take you to find out!
1. Material: stainless steel shower room, as the name implies, is a shower room made of stainless steel with a tempered glass and other hardware accessories. The material must be 304 stainless steel; while the aluminum alloy shower room is made of aluminum alloy The outer frame is made up of glass and other hardware accessories. The main material is aluminum. The quality of aluminum is different from company to company. The aluminum of Leberton shower room is 6463 aluminum.
2. Appearance: The current stainless steel shower room is clean and simple and has a strong metal texture; while the aluminum alloy shower room has more color changes and more changes in manufacturing appearance. After electroplating on the aluminum alloy shower room, it can guarantee more fashionable features.
3. Corrosion resistance: stainless steel shower rooms and aluminum alloy shower rooms are generally more resistant to corrosion, but in the process of using the shower room, the shampoo, body soap or other cleansing products are more or less Acidity and alkalinity, for a long time, and the deposition or the corners and corners can not be cleaned, it will have a corrosive effect on the material. In terms of corrosion resistance, the corrosion resistance of stainless steel is better than that of aluminum alloy. However, even if the corrosion-resistant material is used, the surface will be more or less oxidized if it is not maintained. Of course, for some manufacturers, the stainless steel material is not 304, which is more prone to corrosion.
4. Bearing capacity: The hardness of stainless steel is higher than that of aluminum alloy, so the bearing capacity of stainless steel of the same thickness is stronger than aluminum alloy.
5. Price: The price of stainless steel shower room is higher than that of aluminum alloy shower room, but the service life is much longer, while aluminum alloy shower room is more cost-effective, and you need to pay attention to maintenance.