1. An independent bathing space can be divided. Most of the residential toilets and toilets of national residents are combined, and installing a shower door is a more reasonable choice. This can create a relatively independent bathing space, avoid mutual influence, and facilitate daily life.
2. Save space. Some family toilets have a small space and cannot fit a bathtub, while the shower door can save a lot of space.
3. With the shower door, when the shower head is used, the water will not be splashed outside and the entire bathroom floor will be wet.
4. In winter, using the shower room door can also play a role in heat preservation. Water vapor gathers in a small space, the heat will not be quickly dissipated, making people feel very warm. If the bathroom is large and there is no shower room door, even if there is heating, it often feels cold.
5. The shape of the shower room door is rich, fan-shaped and rectangular, which is a good decoration.