The shower screen is a newly developed bath wear product. With its beautiful appearance and easy-to-use advantages, it has become the first choice for people. There are many materials on the market, including stainless steel, aluminum alloy, etc. Today, we will mainly introduce the cleaning and maintenance knowledge of stainless steel shower screens. Only regular maintenance can guarantee and extend the service life of shower screens.
Because stainless steel has very good metal properties and strong corrosiveness, it is increasingly used in sanitary products. However, if there is a lack of relevant cleaning and maintenance knowledge, it will affect the aesthetics and service life of the product. Next, let's learn about the cleaning and maintenance of stainless steel shower screens.
Cleaning and maintenance methods
1. Stainless steel showers are most prone to stains during bathing, so after each use, wipe them with a dry soft cloth to keep the surface dry to prevent excessive moisture and rust stains, which will affect the appearance.
2. If there is a small amount of dirt on the shower screen, you can use a soft cloth with a little flour to wipe the surface. After wiping, clean it with clean water.
3. When using stainless steel shower screens, you need to be careful to avoid the impact and bumps of hard objects, which can easily damage the gloss of the surface.
4. For maintenance purposes, it is generally recommended to clean once every ten days. Neutral detergent and soft cloth can be used to wipe. Try not to use hard objects such as iron brushes to avoid scratching the surface.
5. The decontamination ability of wax oil is relatively strong. When applied on a clean soft cloth, the shower screen can be thoroughly cleaned, which can prolong the service life. But be careful not to be too frequent, usually once every three months.
1. Do not use strong acid, strong alkali and other corrosive cleaning agents when removing scale to avoid corrosion of the surface of the stainless steel shower screen and affect the aesthetics.
2. When wiping, do not use steel balls, scouring pads and other hard cleaning products in order to save time and effort to avoid scratching the surface of the product. If there are more difficult to clean stains or more rust spots, you can ask a professional cleaning company to come.
3. It is recommended to clean regularly, so that the problem can be found in time, and it will not be noticed until the final problem cannot be solved.
There is only so much knowledge about the cleaning and maintenance of stainless steel shower screens. Come and compare them to see which aspects of life you haven't noticed. The replacement of the shower is more troublesome. Those who have already installed it must do daily cleaning and regular maintenance!