1. The design of the stressed structure should be reasonable, the lines should be smooth and crisp, the surface quality and the fineness of the assembly, and the movement performance of the moving parts should be good.
2. The thickness of the main frame aluminum alloy is preferably above 1.1mm. Pay attention to check whether the ball bearing is flexible, whether the door is easy and light to open, and whether the frame combination uses stainless steel screws.
3. The whole chassis is divided into two types: high basin and low basin.
4. Shower trays with anti-slip measures should be preferred.
5. Multi-channel floor drain should be used when the same layer is used for drainage.
6. High-end shower room should adopt tempered glass or tempered laminated glass that has been homogenized and passed 3C certification; inferior shower room products are mostly manifested in the thin wall thickness of the profile, the anodized layer or spraying layer of the frame does not meet the requirements, and the plating layer of the accessories Does not meet the requirements, the tempered glass is of low quality and is prone to spontaneous explosion, and the shower door is inflexible to open and close.